We hope just being aware of all the moving parts (and this is in addition to classwork, clubs, your social life!) will inspire you to adopt some kind of master calendar. Here are some helpful apps/programs that can help you:
Reduce time wasting
Increase efficiency with common tasks
- Up your computers’ efficiency with help from Wikihow’s Tutorial.
- Increase your email productivity with Boomerang or Revive Your Inbox to clear your mind of all the incoming information.
- Even daily routines such as choosing what to wear takes up time! Like Mark Zuckerberg, perhaps choose a few staple outfits to stick to.
Reduce mental clutter
- Calendar everything! Use a large wall calendar to get a macro-view of the month.
- Or, if that’s not your style, use online/smartphone calendars and associated alarms (Google Calendar).
- Are you a texter? Send yourself reminders from Oh, don’t forget!
Reduce physical clutter
- Check out the tips we had from Week 33 on filtering clutter.
Eliminate “the search” for things