Looking for an internship or other pre-MBA programs before you start your MBA? There are many programs offered to specific groups, such as women, ethnic minorities, veterans, and LGBT students (some of these programs also offer financial support towards attending school!). Even if you don’t think of yourself as coming from a “protected” group, check these out to see if they might be right for you.
Note: Most 2020 deadlines have yet to be released; we will update this page once more information is available.
- AT Kearney Diversity Bootcamp: (Deadline: May 9, 2021 at 11:59pm CT; program held June 10-11, 2021)
- ExperienceBain Global
- ExperienceBain Diversity
- ExperienceBain Women’s Summit
- ExperienceBain Veterans
- ExperienceBain Tech
- Bank of America MBA Diversity Fellowship Program
- Barclay’s MBA Ambition Diversity Program
- Credit Suisse MBA Fellowship Program
- Goldman Sachs MBA Roundtables
- Goldman Sachs Women’s MBA Summit
- Morgan Stanley MBA Veterans Early Insights Program
- P&G’s MBA Brand Camp (Offers will be made on a rolling basis, so apply early. Deadline: June 18, 2021)
- Poets & Quants Pre-MBA Networking Festival