Business plan competitions allow you to test your idea, begin working with potential collaborators, and possibly even earn some seed money to start your business.
While we try to keep this list as current as possible, new competitions are coming into play all the time, so be sure to keep an eye out for other possibilities!
- bplan, the UC Berkeley Startup Competition
- International Business Model Competition (Brigham Young University)
- Knapp Venture Competition (Anderson)
- MIT Clean Energy Prize
- New Venture Challenge (Booth)
- New Venture Championship (University of Oregon)New Venture Competition (HBS)
- NYC Next Idea (Columbia University)
- Venture Capital Investment Competition (Kenan-Flagler)
- Venture Labs Investment Competition (McCombs)